Thank You For Visiting Our Site! Happy Tails is here to offer Davis and Weber Counties the best in mobile pet grooming. Professional, Quality, Mobile Pet Grooming.
Happy Tails Mobile Pet Grooming
Less Stress on Your Pup!
Great Services at Great Prices.
- Bath with Moisturizing Shampoo
- 5-Minute Conditioner Soak to Promote Healthy Skin & Coat
- Special Tearless Facial Scrub
- Blow-Dry To Remove Excess Hair & Achieve Less Tangles
- 15-Minute Brush-Out. – De-Matting is available if it is not too painful on the dog.
- Bow & Bandana
- Spritz of Perfume Unless Otherwise Specified*
- Nail Clipping & Grinding To Smooth The Rough Edges
- Ear Cleaning to Promote Healthy Ear Canals and Less Yeast Build-Up.
- Teeth Brushing with Toothpaste & Refreshing Breath Spray.
- Treat at the End! If Allowed*
Hey All! I’m Bailey, the proud Owner & Operator of Happy Tails Mobile Pet Grooming.
I grew up in West Point, Utah and have always had a love for all animals, especially dogs. Over the years, while working with and being around dogs, I’ve learned a lot about the different breeds and honestly I can say–I love them all!
Who Needs Friends When You Have Dogs… am I right?!
My Golden Retriever, Azula, and my Australian Shepard, Korra, are my best friends. When I’m not grooming your dog, I’m usually loving up on mine.
A Little About Myself
While I was attending college, the doggy daycare I worked at part time offered me a position to train as a groomer. I quickly fell in love with grooming and realized that I had a knack for it. With all of my big dreams and goals, I decided to open my own mobile grooming business. I sold my beloved car, saved up enough money, and finally purchased my very own trailer. With the help and hard work of my handy man father, we spent months researching all the things I would need and want to install. I bought books, joined Facebook groups, watched videos, read articles, and much more. We took all of our new found knowledge and designed a completely custom, safe, clean, effective, state-of-the-art mobile salon.
I spend my free time with my dogs and learning more about ways to help them. I strive to constantly improve my skill set by attending grooming seminars each year. This also allows me to stay up to date on current safety training and the latest developments in the industry. I definitely have a creative side and it’s evident through my grooming, fun unique haircuts, painted nails, pet safe hair dye, and more.